- July 29, 2024 (4 p.m. - 7 p.m. )
- August 10, 2024 ( until 10 a.m.)
The participants will reside in the student residence "Wichernhaus" at Mathildenstraße 4, 80336 Munich. The student housing facility is directly in the city center and is only a few subway stops away from the classroom.
About the rooms
- Students will be accommodated in double rooms.
- You can choose between 2 options:
- Double room with bathroom (€ 370,00)
- Double room with bathroom on the floor (€ 310,00)
- The rooms are equipped with bedding (sheets and blankets) which can be washed at one of the laundry rooms in the building.
- The communal kitchen of the house is at your disposal. There you can prepare your own meals.
- Towels will not be provided. We ask you to acquire these items according to your own personal needs.
- During their stay, each student is responsible to clean their room by themselves.
- The entire house is supplied with free WiFi. It connected with 250 Mbit/s, so that sufficient bandwidth is available.
The rooms are state-subsidized living spaces. Due to the high demand for living space in Munich, we are pleased that the rooms from a contingent made available to MISU.
Please note that the rooms are tailored to students' needs and financial means. Therefore, please do not expect luxurious facilities.
The students are responsible for the cleanliness of the rooms by themselves.
Accommodation is subject to availability. A selection of preferences is usually not possible. Students with health impairments are asked to inform us in the application process.